Conflicts of Interest: Dana P. Turner: unrestricted grant funding from Merck; Todd A. Smitherman: nothing to disclose; Vincent T. Martin: consultant and speaker with Allergan, consultant with Nautilus and Zogenix, and grant funding from GlaxoSmithKline; Donald B. Penzien: unrestricted grant funding from Merck; Timothy T. Houle: unrestricted grant funding from Merck, and consultant with Allergan.
Causality and Headache Triggers
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 628–635, April 2013
How to Cite
Turner, D. P., Smitherman, T. A., Martin, V. T., Penzien, D. B. and Houle, T. T. (2013), Causality and Headache Triggers. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 628–635. doi: 10.1111/head.12076
Financial Support: Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health under award number 1R01NS06525701.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01NS06525701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.