Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
Atypical Resting-State Functional Connectivity of Affective Pain Regions in Chronic Migraine
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 737–751, May 2013
How to Cite
Schwedt, T. J., Schlaggar, B. L., Mar, S., Nolan, T., Coalson, R. S., Nardos, B., Benzinger, T. and Larson-Prior, L. J. (2013), Atypical Resting-State Functional Connectivity of Affective Pain Regions in Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 737–751. doi: 10.1111/head.12081
Funding: This work was supported by the National Headache Foundation (to T.J.S.); the National Institutes of Health (K23NS070891 to T.J.S., KL2RR024994 to T.J.S., UL1RR024992 to Washington University); and American Roentgen Ray Scholar Award (to T.B.).
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 08:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- National Headache Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K23NS070891, KL2RR024994, UL1RR024992
- American Roentgen Ray Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.