Funding: Funding and support for this study was provided by an Innovative Research Grant from the Università Degli Studi di Padova. The University had no further role in study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
Mid-Cycle Headaches and Their Relationship to Different Patterns of Premenstrual Stress Symptoms
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 935–946, June 2013
How to Cite
Kiesner, J. and Martin, V. T. (2013), Mid-Cycle Headaches and Their Relationship to Different Patterns of Premenstrual Stress Symptoms. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 935–946. doi: 10.1111/head.12082
Conflict of Interest: J. Kiesner declares no conflict of interests of any kind in relation to this publication. Dr. Martin declares the following conflicts of interest: Allergan – consultant, speaker; Zogenix – consultant, speaker; MAP – consultant; Nautilus – consultant; GSK – grant.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Università Degli Studi di Padova
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.