Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Images From Headache
An Uncommon Cause of Headache Resolution: Spontaneous Ventriculostomy in Obstructive Hydrocephalus
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1356–1357, September 2013
How to Cite
Luigetti, M., Pravatà, E., Bartalena, T. and Cianfoni, A. (2013), An Uncommon Cause of Headache Resolution: Spontaneous Ventriculostomy in Obstructive Hydrocephalus. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1356–1357. doi: 10.1111/head.12085
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.