Conflict of Interest: No conflict.
Epicrania Fugax: 19 Cases of an Emerging Headache
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 764–774, May 2013
How to Cite
Cuadrado, M. L., Ordás, C. M., Sánchez-Lizcano, M., Casas-Limón, J., Matías-Guiu, J. A., García-García, M. E., Fernández-Matarrubia, M., Barahona-Hernando, R. and Porta-Etessam, J. (2013), Epicrania Fugax: 19 Cases of an Emerging Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 764–774. doi: 10.1111/head.12094
Source of Funding: None.
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.