Conflict of Interest: Simon Wessely is Honorary Civilian Consultant Advisor in psychiatry to the British Army and a Trustee of Combat Stress, a UK charity that provides services and support for veterans with mental health problems. No conflict of interest for other authors.
Risk Factors for Headache in the UK Military: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Analyses
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 787–798, May 2013
How to Cite
Rona, R. J., Jones, M., Goodwin, L., Hull, L. and Wessely, S. (2013), Risk Factors for Headache in the UK Military: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Analyses. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 787–798. doi: 10.1111/head.12101
Funding: This study was funded by the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD).
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.