The opinions expressed in this Point Counterpoint represent those of the authors alone. They do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Headache Society or its journal, Headache: the journal of head and face pain.
Stop Football … Save Brains: A Point Counterpoint Discussion
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 817–823, May 2013
How to Cite
Robbins, L. and Conidi, F. (2013), Stop Football … Save Brains: A Point Counterpoint Discussion. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 817–823. doi: 10.1111/head.12104
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.