Conflict of Interest: Advisory panel of and receives honoraria from Allergan, Amgen, Capnia, Coherex, GlaxoSmithKline, Iroko Pharmaceuticals, Lilly, MAP, Medtronic, Merck, Neuralieve, NINDS, NuPathe, Pfizer, and St. Jude Medical. Consultant for and receives honoraria from Amgen, MAP, Nautilus, Novartis, Opti-Nose, and Zogenix.
Gastrointestinal Manifestations of Migraine: Meeting the Treatment Challenges
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Migraine and Gastrointestinal Manifestations – Treatment Challenges
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S1, pages 1–3, June 2013
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. (2013), Gastrointestinal Manifestations of Migraine: Meeting the Treatment Challenges. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/head.12113
His employer receives research support from Allergan, BMS, Cumberland, ElectroCore, Lilly, Merck, Opti-Nose, St. Jude Medical, and Troy Healthcare.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- NuPathe Inc
- 1Headache Classification Subcommittee of the International Headache Society. The international classification of headache disorders, 2nd ed. Cephalalgia. 2004;24(Suppl. 1):9-160.
- 8National Headache Foundation. Migraine patient survey. 2010. http://www.headaches.org/NHF_Programs/NHF_Web_Surveys Accessed 27 November 2010.
- 10Oral triptans and nausea: Treatment considerations in migraine. Headache. 2013;53(Suppl. 1):17-20..