Conflict of Interest: There are no conflicts of interest to report for any of the authors.
Waning of “Conditioned Pain Modulation”: A Novel Expression of Subtle Pronociception in Migraine
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1104–1115, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Nahman-Averbuch, H., Granovsky, Y., Coghill, R. C., Yarnitsky, D., Sprecher, E. and Weissman-Fogel, I. (2013), Waning of “Conditioned Pain Modulation”: A Novel Expression of Subtle Pronociception in Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1104–1115. doi: 10.1111/head.12117
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2009097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.