Conflict of Interest: None.
Post-Traumatic Headaches in Civilians and Military Personnel: A Comparative, Clinical Review
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 881–900, June 2013
How to Cite
Theeler, B., Lucas, S., Riechers, R. G. and Ruff, R. L. (2013), Post-Traumatic Headaches in Civilians and Military Personnel: A Comparative, Clinical Review. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 881–900. doi: 10.1111/head.12123
Disclaimer: The authors have nothing to disclose. The views expressed are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the official policy of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, or the US Government.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Rehabilitation Research and Development Service of the Office of Research and Development of the Department of Veterans Affairs of the United States
- Wadsworth Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.