Conflict of Interest: None.
Comparison of Interictal Vestibular Function in Vestibular Migraine vs Migraine Without Vertigo
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1123–1133, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Boldingh, M. I., Ljøstad, U., Mygland, Å. and Monstad, P. (2013), Comparison of Interictal Vestibular Function in Vestibular Migraine vs Migraine Without Vertigo. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1123–1133. doi: 10.1111/head.12129
Funding: This study received research support from the medical research fund Medisinsk forskningsfond i Agder “Sykehuset i våre hender” Sørlandet Hospital HF, Kristiansand and from the research department of Sørlandet Hospital HF, Kristiansand, Norway.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Sørlandet Hospital HF, Kristiansand
- Sørlandet Hospital HF, Kristiansand, Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!