Conflict of Interest: In the past year, Ubaldo Bonuccelli has received fees for consultation from GSK and Eisai, and for speeches from Novartis, GSK, and Lundbeck. The remaining authors report no conflict of interest.
Images From Headache
Localized Calcific Hematoma of the Scalp Presenting as a Nummular-Like Headache. A Case Report
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 370–372, February 2014
How to Cite
Ulivi, M., Baldacci, F., Vedovello, M., Vergallo, A., Borelli, P., Nuti, A. and Bonuccelli, U. (2014), Localized Calcific Hematoma of the Scalp Presenting as a Nummular-Like Headache. A Case Report. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 370–372. doi: 10.1111/head.12131
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.