Conflict of Interest: Dr. Gonzalez, Dr. Johnson, and Dr. Poulos received funding from GSK to conduct the present study. Dr. Runken was an employee of GSK at the time the study was conducted.
Evaluating Migraineurs' Preferences for Migraine Treatment Outcomes Using a Choice Experiment
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1635–1650, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalez, J. M., Johnson, F. R., Runken, M. C. and Poulos, C. M. (2013), Evaluating Migraineurs' Preferences for Migraine Treatment Outcomes Using a Choice Experiment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1635–1650. doi: 10.1111/head.12142
Financial Support: This study was funded by GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.