Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Association of a GRIA3 Gene Polymorphism With Migraine in an Australian Case-Control Cohort
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1245–1249, September 2013
How to Cite
Maher, B. H., Lea, R. A., Follett, J., Cox, H. C., Fernandez, F., Esposito, T., Gianfrancesco, F., Haupt, L. M. and Griffiths, L. R. (2013), Association of a GRIA3 Gene Polymorphism With Migraine in an Australian Case-Control Cohort. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1245–1249. doi: 10.1111/head.12151
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Australian DEST International Science Linkages grant
- Australian Postgraduate Award Scholarship
- Corbett Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.