Sponsorship: The American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study was funded through a research grant to the National Headache Foundation from McNeil-Janssen Scientific Affairs LLC, Raritan, NJ. The AMPP database was donated by McNeil-Janssen Scientific Affairs LLC to the National Headache Foundation for use in various projects. Additional analyses and manuscript preparation were supported by a grant from Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ, to the National Headache Foundation.
Examination of Unmet Treatment Needs Among Persons With Episodic Migraine: Results of the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1300–1311, September 2013
How to Cite
Lipton, R. B., Buse, D. C., Serrano, D., Holland, S. and Reed, M. L. (2013), Examination of Unmet Treatment Needs Among Persons With Episodic Migraine: Results of the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1300–1311. doi: 10.1111/head.12154
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- McNeil-Janssen Scientific Affairs LLC, Raritan
- Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.