Conflict of Interest Statement: No conflicts of interest are reported for Drs. Seng, Driscoll, Brandt, Ms. Bathulapalli, and Mr. Silliker, or Drs. Goulet, Kerns, and Haskell.
Prescription Headache Medication in OEF/OIF Veterans: Results From the Women Veterans Cohort Study
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1312–1322, September 2013
How to Cite
Seng, E. K., Driscoll, M. A., Brandt, C. A., Bathulapalli, H., Goulet, J., Silliker, N., Kerns, R. D. and Haskell, S. G. (2013), Prescription Headache Medication in OEF/OIF Veterans: Results From the Women Veterans Cohort Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1312–1322. doi: 10.1111/head.12155
Financial Support: This research was supported by the VA HSR&D grant #DHI07-065 (Haskell, Brandt) and REAP.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
To download a podcast featuring further discussion of this article, please visit http://www.headachejournal.org
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- VA HSR&D. Grant Number: #DHI07-065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.