Conflicts of Interests: Michel D. Ferrari, MD, PhD, has, in the past 3 years, received grants and consultancy/industry support from Almirall, Coherex, Colucid, Eisai, GlaxoSmithKline, Linde, MAP, Medtronic, Menarini, Merck, Minster, Pfizer, and St. Jude, and independent support from the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO). Joost Haan, MD, PhD, received consultancy support from Merck. Leopoldine A. Wilbrink, MD, received consultancy/industry support from Medtronic, Menarini, Allergan, Neurocore and independent support from Fonds Nuts Ohra. Claudia M. Weller, MD, and Carlo Cheung, MD, report no disclosures.
Cluster-Tic Syndrome: A Cross-Sectional Study of Cluster Headache Patients
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1334–1340, September 2013
How to Cite
Wilbrink, L. A., Weller, C. M., Cheung, C., Haan, J. and Ferrari, M. D. (2013), Cluster-Tic Syndrome: A Cross-Sectional Study of Cluster Headache Patients. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1334–1340. doi: 10.1111/head.12161
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Fonds Nuts Ohra
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.