Conflict of Interest: Ms. Walters and Mr. Hamer report no conflicts of interest.
Sleep Disturbance and Affective Comorbidity Among Episodic Migraineurs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 116–124, January 2014
How to Cite
Walters, A. B., Hamer, J. D. and Smitherman, T. A. (2014), Sleep Disturbance and Affective Comorbidity Among Episodic Migraineurs. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 116–124. doi: 10.1111/head.12168
Dr. Smitherman receives research support from Merck.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prevalence of migraine headache and its weight on neurological burden in Africa: A 43-year systematic review and meta-analysis of community-based studies, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014, 342, 1-2, 1, , ,
- 3The relationships between migraine, depression, anxiety, stress, and sleep disturbances, Acta Neurologica Belgica, 2014,, , ,