Conflict of Interest: Drs. Bigal and Walter are employees of Labrys Biologics, Inc. San Mateo, CA, USA. Dr. Rapoport is on the speaker's bureau of Allergan, Impax, and Nautilus Neurosciences. He is a consultant to Doctor Reddy's, Impax, Merck, Nautilus Neurosciences, NuPathe, Transcept, and Winston.
Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide (CGRP) and Migraine Current Understanding and State of Development
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1230–1244, September 2013
How to Cite
Bigal, M. E., Walter, S. and Rapoport, A. M. (2013), Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide (CGRP) and Migraine Current Understanding and State of Development. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1230–1244. doi: 10.1111/head.12179
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!