Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the authorship and/or publication of this article.
The Association Between Use of Dietary Supplements and Headache or Migraine Complaints
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 355–363, February 2014
How to Cite
Chiu, H.-Y., Tsai, P.-S., Lee, C.-C., Liu, Y.-T., Huang, H.-C. and Chen, P.-Y. (2014), The Association Between Use of Dietary Supplements and Headache or Migraine Complaints. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 355–363. doi: 10.1111/head.12180
Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Use of Folk Therapy in Taiwan: A Nationwide Cross-Sectional Survey of Prevalence and Associated Factors, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 2Isoflavone verdächtigt: Kopfschmerz durch Soja?, Angewandte Schmerztherapie und Palliativmedizin, 2014, 7, 4, 14,