Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the authorship and/or publication of this article.
The Association Between Use of Dietary Supplements and Headache or Migraine Complaints
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 355–363, February 2014
How to Cite
Chiu, H.-Y., Tsai, P.-S., Lee, C.-C., Liu, Y.-T., Huang, H.-C. and Chen, P.-Y. (2014), The Association Between Use of Dietary Supplements and Headache or Migraine Complaints. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 355–363. doi: 10.1111/head.12180
Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.