President, The International Headache Society.
Intranasal Zolmitriptan for the Treatment of Acute Migraine
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: New Delivery Systems
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S2, pages 62–71, September 2013
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J., Chen, S., Reidenbach, F. and Rapoport, A. M. (2013), Intranasal Zolmitriptan for the Treatment of Acute Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 62–71. doi: 10.1111/head.12181
Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Tepper has received grants/research support (no personal compensation, and not tied to his salary) from ATI, Boston Scientific, GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, OptiNose, Valkee, and Zogenix. He has received personal compensation (<$10,000 per company) from serving as a consultant from Allergan, ATI, Impax, MAP, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, and Zogenix; on speakers bureaus for Allergan, ATI, Impax, Nautilus, and Zogenix; and on advisory boards for Allergan, ATI, Merck, MAP, Nautilus, NuPathe, Pfizer, USWorldMeds, and Zogenix. He has received stock options from ATI and royalties from University of Mississippi Press, Peoples Publishing House of Peking, and Springer. His spouse has served on an advisory board for Zogenix (<$10,000). Dr. Chen is an employee of Impax Laboratories and owns stock in Impax Laboratories. Ms. Reidenbach has received medical writing fees from Impax Laboratories and MAP Pharmaceuticals. Her spouse has been a consultant for Amgen. Dr. Rapoport has served on speakers bureaus for Allergan, Impax, and Nautilus Neurosciences, and on advisory boards for Impax, NautilusNeurosciences, NuPathe, Winston, and Zogenix.
Financial Support: This paper was supported by Impax Laboratories, Inc., but the physician authors were not compensated.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Impax Laboratories, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.