Conflict of Interest: None.
A Review of Needle-Free Sumatriptan Injection for Rapid Control of Migraine
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: New Delivery Systems
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S2, pages 21–33, September 2013
How to Cite
Rothrock, J. F., Freitag, F. G., Farr, S. J. and Smith, E. F. (2013), A Review of Needle-Free Sumatriptan Injection for Rapid Control of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 21–33. doi: 10.1111/head.12183
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Medical Leverage
- Zogenix, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.