Conflict of Interest: Dr. Tepper receives grants/research support from Allergan, ATI, BristolMyerSquibb, GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, Valkee, and Zogenix. These grants do not go to him personally, and do not count toward his salary at Cleveland Clinic. All amounts received are <$10,000/year per Cleveland Clinic Policy and are listed on the Cleveland Clinic website. In the last 12 months, he has served as a consultant for Allergan, ATI, MAP, Nautilus, NuPathe, Pfizer, and Zogenix. In the last 12 months, he has served on the speakers bureau for Allergan, MAP, Nautilus, and Zogenix. In the last 12 months, he served on advisory boards for Allergan, ATI, MAP, Nautilus, NuPathe, USWorldMeds, and Zogenix. He has stock options in ATI.
Orally Inhaled Dihydroergotamine: A Review
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: New Delivery Systems
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S2, pages 43–53, September 2013
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J. (2013), Orally Inhaled Dihydroergotamine: A Review. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/head.12184
This supplement to HEADACHE was supported by MAP Pharmaceuticals, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allergan, Inc. MAP Pharmaceuticals did not provide suggestions for topic ideas nor for authors of this manuscript to HEADACHE. MAP Pharmaceuticals was not involved in the development of the manuscript with the authors or the journal/vendor. The authors determined final content, and all authors read and approved the final manuscript. Neither honoraria nor payments were made for authorship by the journal or MAP Pharmaceuticals.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.