Conflict of Interest: Andrew Blumenfeld has received honoraria and research grants from Allergan. Avi Ashkenazi has no conflicts to declare.
OnabotulinumtoxinA for the Treatment of Headache
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: New Delivery Systems
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S2, pages 54–61, September 2013
How to Cite
Ashkenazi, A. and Blumenfeld, A. (2013), OnabotulinumtoxinA for the Treatment of Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 54–61. doi: 10.1111/head.12185
This supplement to HEADACHE was supported by Allergan Inc, Irvine, CA. Allergan did not provide suggestions for topic ideas nor for authors of this manuscript to HEADACHE. Allergan was not involved in the development of the manuscript with the authors or the journal/vendor. The authors determined final content, and all authors read and approved the final manuscript. Neither honoraria nor payments were made for authorship by Wiley or Allergan. Drs. Blumenfeld and Ashkenazi received an honorarium for development of this article provided by the HEADACHE's editorial office.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!