Conflict of Interest:
Headache Currents—Clinical Review
The International Classification of Headache Disorders, 3rd Edition (ICHD III) – Changes and Challenges
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1383–1395, September 2013
How to Cite
Levin, M. (2013), The International Classification of Headache Disorders, 3rd Edition (ICHD III) – Changes and Challenges. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1383–1395. doi: 10.1111/head.12189
Grant/Research Support: No.
Consultant: Yes – Allergan, Zogenix, MAP.
Speaker's Bureau: No.
Stock Shareholder: No.
Other Financial or Material Support: Yes – participated in training physicians in injection techniques for Allergan.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.