Conflict of Interest: Grants/research support (no personal compensation, all paid to Cleveland Clinic, and not tied to salary): ATI, GSK, MAP, Merck, OptiNose. All personal compensation <$10,000 per company: consultant: Allergan, ATI, Impax, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, Zogenix; speakers bureau: Allergan, ATI, Impax, Merck, Nautilus, Zogenix; advisors board: Allergan, ATI, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, Pfizer, USWorldMeds, Zogenix; stock options: ATI. Royalties from books: University of Mississippi Press, Peoples Publishing House of Peking, Springer.
Editorial: International Classification of Headache Disorders, 3rd Edition, beta version
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1381–1382, September 2013
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J. (2013), Editorial: International Classification of Headache Disorders, 3rd Edition, beta version. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1381–1382. doi: 10.1111/head.12190
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!