Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Multimodal Assessment of Optokinetic Visual Stimulation Response in Migraine With Aura
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 131–141, January 2014
How to Cite
Griebe, M., Flux, F., Wolf, M. E., Hennerici, M. G. and Szabo, K. (2014), Multimodal Assessment of Optokinetic Visual Stimulation Response in Migraine With Aura. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 131–141. doi: 10.1111/head.12194
Funding: None of the authors received funding to perform this study.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Functional imaging and migraine, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2015, 28, 3, 265, ,
- 3Functional MRI of migraine, The Lancet Neurology, 2015, 14, 1, 81, , , ,
- 4Is There a Persistent Dysfunction of Neurovascular Coupling in Migraine?, BioMed Research International, 2015, 2015, 1, , ,