Conflict of Interest: Dr. Tepper receives grants/research support from Allergan, ATI, BristolMyerSquibb, GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, Valkee, and Zogenix. These grants do not go to him personally, and do not count toward his salary at Cleveland Clinic.
Retrospective Outcome Analyses for Headaches in a Pain Rehabilitation Interdisciplinary Program
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 520–527, March 2014
How to Cite
Zheng, Y., Tepper, S. J., Covington, E. C., Mathews, M. and Scheman, J. (2014), Retrospective Outcome Analyses for Headaches in a Pain Rehabilitation Interdisciplinary Program. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 520–527. doi: 10.1111/head.12199
All amounts received are <$10,000/year per Cleveland Clinic Policy and are listed on the Cleveland Clinic website.
In the last 12 months, he has served as a consultant for Allergan, ATI, MAP, Nautilus, NuPathe, Pfizer, and Zogenix.
In the last 12 months, he has served on the speakers bureau for Allergan, MAP, Nautilus, and Zogenix.
In the last 12 months, he served on advisory boards for Allergan, ATI, MAP, Nautilus, NuPathe, USWorldMeds, and Zogenix.
He has stock options in ATI.
All other authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.