Conflict of Interest: Dr. W. Young serves as a consultant for MAP Pharmaceuticals (now Allergan) and Zogenix; received research support from Advanced Neuromodulation Systems, Allergan, Boston Scientific, Cumberland, Electro Core, Eli Lilly, Merck, Optinose, and Troy Healthcare; and receives royalties from Migraine and Other Headaches (2004) published by Demos Medical. K. Bradley reports no conflicts. Dr. M. Anjum reports no conflicts. C. Gebeline-Myers reports no conflicts.
Duloxetine Prophylaxis for Episodic Migraine in Persons Without Depression: A Prospective Study
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1430–1437, October 2013
How to Cite
Young, W. B., Bradley, K. C., Anjum, M. W. and Gebeline-Myers, C. (2013), Duloxetine Prophylaxis for Episodic Migraine in Persons Without Depression: A Prospective Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1430–1437. doi: 10.1111/head.12205
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Lilly Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.