Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Roger Cady currently serves on several advisory boards: Allergan, Astellas, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co, Inc., Novartis, Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, and Zogenix. He also receives research grants from Allergan, Boston Scientific, Bristol Myers, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co, Inc., OptiNose, PuraMed Bioscience, and Zogenix. Dr. Cady provided consulting services for Allergan, Astellas, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co., Inc., and Ortho-McNeil Neurologics. Dr. Philip O'Carroll has received honoraria from Eli Lilly and Allergan Pharmaceuticals, and grant support from GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Kent Dexter has nothing to disclose. Dr. Fred Freitag is on the speaker's bureau for Allergan Pharmaceuticals, Nautilus Neuroscience, and Zogenix Pharmaceuticals. He also is an advisory board/consultant for Allergan Pharmaceuticals and MAP Pharmaceuticals, and received grant support from GlaxoSmithKline. Candace L. Shade has nothing to disclose.
SumaRT/Nap vs Naproxen Sodium in Treatment and Disease Modification of Migraine: A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 67–79, January 2014
How to Cite
Cady, R., O'Carroll, P., Dexter, K., Freitag, F. and Shade, C. L. (2014), SumaRT/Nap vs Naproxen Sodium in Treatment and Disease Modification of Migraine: A Pilot Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 67–79. doi: 10.1111/head.12211
This study was sponsored by a grant from GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01300546.
Study approved by Sterling IRB.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.