Conflicts of Interest: None.
PRDM16 rs2651899 Variant Is a Risk Factor for Chinese Common Migraine Patients
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1595–1601, November/December 2013
How to Cite
An, X.-K., Ma, Q.-L., Lin, Q., Zhang, X.-R., Lu, C.-X. and Qu, H.-L. (2013), PRDM16 rs2651899 Variant Is a Risk Factor for Chinese Common Migraine Patients. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1595–1601. doi: 10.1111/head.12212
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2009D001
- Fujian Provincial Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012D062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.