Conflict of Interest: GlaxoSmithKline was the study sponsor and funded the research described in this manuscript. Pozen, Inc. was the IND sponsor of the research described. Medical writing was conducted by Reese Associates Consulting, LLC, with financial support from GlaxoSmithKline, and by Christopher F. Bell, an employee of, and stakeholder in, GlaxoSmithKline. Jonathan White is an employee of, and stakeholder in, GlaxoSmithKline. Andrew Nelsen was employed by GlaxoSmithKline at the time of the conduct and analysis of the study, but is now employed by United Therapeutics. M. Chris Runken was employed by GlaxoSmithKline at the time of the conduct and analysis of the study, but is now employed by Astellas Pharma. Stephen Landy and Roger Cady were investigators in the conduct of this study and received funding from GlaxoSmithKline. All named authors also reviewed and approved this manuscript.
Consistency of Return to Normal Function, Productivity, and Satisfaction Following Migraine Attacks Treated With Sumatriptan/Naproxen Sodium Combination
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 640–654, April 2014
How to Cite
Landy, S. H., Cady, R. K., Nelsen, A., White, J. and Runken, M. C. (2014), Consistency of Return to Normal Function, Productivity, and Satisfaction Following Migraine Attacks Treated With Sumatriptan/Naproxen Sodium Combination. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 640–654. doi: 10.1111/head.12214
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.