Conflict of Interest: The authors have no financial disclosures or conflicts of interest to report.
Headache Diagnoses Among Iraq and Afghanistan War Veterans Enrolled in VA: A Gender Comparison
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1573–1582, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Carlson, K. F., Taylor, B. C., Hagel, E. M., Cutting, A., Kerns, R. and Sayer, N. A. (2013), Headache Diagnoses Among Iraq and Afghanistan War Veterans Enrolled in VA: A Gender Comparison. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1573–1582. doi: 10.1111/head.12216
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Research and Development, Health Service Research and Development (HSR&D) Service. Grant Number: 08-025
- HSR&D Polytrauma and Blast-related Injuries (PT/BRI) QUERI. Grant Number: 05-2010-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.