Disclosures: Grants/research support (no personal compensation, all paid to Cleveland Clinic, and not tied to salary): ATI (active), Boston Scientific (active), Electrocore (active), GSK (active), and OptiNose (active).
Medication Overuse Headache
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 1, page 203, January 2014
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J. (2014), Medication Overuse Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 203. doi: 10.1111/head.12222
All personal compensation <$10,000 per company.
Consultant: Allergan (active), ATI (active), Impax (active), Merck (active), Nautilus (active), NuPathe (active), and Zogenix (active).
Speakers Bureau: Allergan (active), ATI (active), Impax (active), Merck (active), Nautilus (active), and Zogenix (active).
Advisors Board: Allergan (active), ATI (active), Merck (active), Nautilus (active), NuPathe (active), Pfizer (active), and Zogenix (active).
Stock options: ATI (active).
Royalties (all active and <$10,000/year): University of Mississippi Press, Peoples Publishing House of Peking, Springer.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.