Conflict of Interest: On behalf of all authors, the corresponding author states that there is no conflict of interest.
Genome-Wide-Associated Variants in Migraine Susceptibility: A Replication Study From North India
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1583–1594, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Ghosh, J., Pradhan, S. and Mittal, B. (2013), Genome-Wide-Associated Variants in Migraine Susceptibility: A Replication Study From North India. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1583–1594. doi: 10.1111/head.12240
Financial Support: Financial assistance from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, India is highly acknowledged.
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.