For a complete list of members of the CARE Group, see the Author Contributions at the end of this article.
The CARE Guidelines: Consensus-Based Clinical Case Reporting Guideline Development
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Gagnier et al.; licensee Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/), and is reproduced with permission from Global Advances in Health and Medicine – Global Adv Health Med. 2013;2(5):38-43.
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1541–1547, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Gagnier, J. J., Kienle, G., Altman, D. G., Moher, D., Sox, H., Riley, D. and CARE Group (2013), The CARE Guidelines: Consensus-Based Clinical Case Reporting Guideline Development. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1541–1547. doi: 10.1111/head.12246
Disclosures: The authors completed the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest, and none were disclosed.
Conflict of Interest: There are no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Office of the Vice-President of Research at the University of Michigan
- Global Advances in Health and Medicine®
This article has been cited by:
- 1Developing a methodological framework for organisational case studies: a rapid review and consensus development process, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2016, 4, 1, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Dieulafoy lesion of the gallbladder presenting with bleeding and a pseudo-mirizzi syndrome: A case report and review of the literature, International Journal of Surgery Case Reports, 2016, 21, 12, ,
- 3How to write a case report in nephrology, Journal of Medical Case Reports, 2016, 10, 1,
- 5Inpatient Physiotherapy Management for Stiff-Person Syndrome: A Case Report, Middle East Journal of Rehabilitation and Health, 2016, 3, 1, , ,
- 6Ultrasonography in the diagnosis of bone lesions of the jaws: a systematic review, Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2016,, , , ,
- 7The Reporting Quality of Acupuncture-Related Infections in Korean Literature: A Systematic Review of Case Studies, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015, 2015, 1, , ,
- 8Case reports in current medical literature, Cor et Vasa, 2014, 56, 5, e377,