Conflict of Interest: Dr. DiTommaso has no conflicts of interest to disclose. Dr. Hoffman receives research funding from NIDRR and Department of Defense. Dr. Lucas receives funding from NIDRR, Department of Defense, the Wadsworth Foundation, St. Jude Medical Inc., and BiogenIdec. She has received consulting fees or honoraria from Zogenix, MAP, Allergan, BiogenIdec, Genzyme, and Novartis. Dr. Dikmen receives research funding from NIDRR, Department of Defense, and NIH. Dr. Temkin receives research funding from NIDRR, Department of Defense, and NIH. Dr. Bell receives research funding from NIDRR and Department of Defense.
Medication Usage Patterns for Headache Treatment After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 511–519, March 2014
How to Cite
DiTommaso, C., Hoffman, J. M., Lucas, S., Dikmen, S., Temkin, N. and Bell, K. R. (2014), Medication Usage Patterns for Headache Treatment After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 511–519. doi: 10.1111/head.12254
This study was funded by the Department of Education, National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research, grant number H133G090022. The Department of Education provided funding, but had no role in the study design, data collection, or writing of the paper.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Department of Education, National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: H133G090022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.