Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Chlorpromazine for the Treatment of Migraine in a Pediatric Emergency Department
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 335–342, February 2014
How to Cite
Kanis, J. M. and Timm, N. L. (2014), Chlorpromazine for the Treatment of Migraine in a Pediatric Emergency Department. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 335–342. doi: 10.1111/head.12255
Funding Source: This study received no financial support.
Financial Disclosure: The authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.