Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest in this study.
One-Day Behavioral Intervention in Depressed Migraine Patients: Effects on Headache†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 528–538, March 2014
How to Cite
Dindo, L., Recober, A., Marchman, J., O' Hara, M. W. and Turvey, C. (2014), One-Day Behavioral Intervention in Depressed Migraine Patients: Effects on Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 528–538. doi: 10.1111/head.12258
This work was made possible by grant numbers KL2RR024980 and UL1RR024979 to the first author from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH); and grant number K08 NS066087-05 to the second author. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CTSA or NIH.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Numbers: KL2RR024980, UL1RR024979
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: K08 NS066087-05
This article has been cited by:
- 1One-day acceptance and commitment training workshops in medical populations, Current Opinion in Psychology, 2015, 2, 38,