Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest in this study.
One-Day Behavioral Intervention in Depressed Migraine Patients: Effects on Headache†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 528–538, March 2014
How to Cite
Dindo, L., Recober, A., Marchman, J., O' Hara, M. W. and Turvey, C. (2014), One-Day Behavioral Intervention in Depressed Migraine Patients: Effects on Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 528–538. doi: 10.1111/head.12258
This work was made possible by grant numbers KL2RR024980 and UL1RR024979 to the first author from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH); and grant number K08 NS066087-05 to the second author. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CTSA or NIH.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Numbers: KL2RR024980, UL1RR024979
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: K08 NS066087-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.