Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
The Prevalence of Familial Hemiplegic Migraine With Cerebellar Ataxia and Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 6 in Portugal
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 911–915, May 2014
How to Cite
Barros, J., Ruano, L., Domingos, J., Tuna, A., Damásio, J., Alonso, I., Silveira, I., Sequeiros, J. and Coutinho, P. (2014), The Prevalence of Familial Hemiplegic Migraine With Cerebellar Ataxia and Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 6 in Portugal. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 911–915. doi: 10.1111/head.12260
Funding: This study was supported by the grant PIC/IC/83232/2007 from the Fundacão para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Isabel Alonso is funded by the Programa Ciência, POPH-QREN–Tipologia 4.2–Promoção do Emprego Científico, cofunded by the European Social Fund, and has received national fundsfrom the Ministério da Ciência e Ensino Superior.
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Fundacão para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: PIC/IC/83232/2007
- Programa Ciência, POPH-QREN–Tipologia 4.2–Promoção do Emprego Científico
- European Social Fund
- Ministério da Ciência e Ensino Superior
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.