Case history by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA. Email: email@example.com
Daily Triptan Use for Intractable Migraine
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 155–162, January 2014
How to Cite
Spierings, E. L.H. (2014), Daily Triptan Use for Intractable Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 155–162. doi: 10.1111/head.12275
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
Vol. 54, Issue 5, 952, Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.