Conflict of Interest: None.
Triptan Education and Improving Knowledge for Optimal Migraine Treatment: An Observational Study
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 686–697, April 2014
How to Cite
Baron, E. P., Markowitz, S. Y., Lettich, A., Hastriter, E., Lovell, B., Kalidas, K., Dodick, D. W., Schwedt, T. J. and American Headache Society Headache Fellows Research Consortium (2014), Triptan Education and Improving Knowledge for Optimal Migraine Treatment: An Observational Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 686–697. doi: 10.1111/head.12286
Funding: American Headache Society. Supported in part by a research grant from the Investigator Initiated Studies Program of Merck & Co., Inc. The opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Investigator Initiated Studies Program of Merck & Co., Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.