Conflict of Interest: None.
When a Smoking Gun Is Not Enough: Unusual Association in Secondary Headache
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 553–554, March 2014
How to Cite
Olivato, S., Codeluppi, L., Carpeggiani, P., Picchetto, L. and Zini, A. (2014), When a Smoking Gun Is Not Enough: Unusual Association in Secondary Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 553–554. doi: 10.1111/head.12299
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.