Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Correspondence and Clinical Note
Transient Global Amnesia as a Presenting Aura
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 551–552, March 2014
How to Cite
Dalla Volta, G., Zavarise, P., Ngonga, G., Agosti, C., Premi, E. and Padovani, A. (2014), Transient Global Amnesia as a Presenting Aura. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 551–552. doi: 10.1111/head.12305
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.