Conflicts of Interest: Within the past 4 years, Dr. David W. Dodick has served on advisory boards, has consulted for, and received travel reimbursement from Allergan, Alder, Amgen, Pfizer, Merck, Coherex, Ferring, Neurocore, Neuralieve, Neuraxon, NuPathe Inc., MAP, SmithKlineBeecham, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Inc., Nautilus, Eli Lilly & Company, Novartis, Colucid, GlaxoSmithKline, Autonomic Technologies Inc., MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Zogenix, Inc., Impax Laboratories, Inc., Bristol Myers Squibb, Nevro Corporation, Arteaus, and Ethicon – Johnson & Johnson. Dr. Todd Schwedt has received research funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Headache Foundation, American Headache Society, and Merck, Inc. He has participated as an investigator in clinical trials sponsored by Allergan, GSK, AGA Medical, and Optinose US Inc. He has consulted for Allergan, Merck, Pfizer, Zogenix, Supernus, and MAP.
Education and Decision Making at the Time of Triptan Prescribing: Patient Expectations vs Actual Practice
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 698–708, April 2014
How to Cite
Mathew, P. G., Pavlovic, J. M., Lettich, A., Wells, R. E., Robertson, C. E., Mullin, K., Charleston IV, L., Dodick, D. W. and Schwedt, T. J. (2014), Education and Decision Making at the Time of Triptan Prescribing: Patient Expectations vs Actual Practice. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 698–708. doi: 10.1111/head.12308
Funding: American Headache Society. Supported in part by a research grant from the Investigator Initiated Studies Program of Merck & Co., Inc. The opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Investigator Initiated Studies Program of Merck & Co., Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.