Conflict of Interest: Dr. Dou reports no disclosures. Dr. Chen received grants from Taipei Veterans General Hospital and National Science Councils, Taiwan. Dr. Jong-Ling Fuh is a member of a scientific advisory board of Elli Lilly and Novartis, and has as well received research support from the Taiwan National Science Council, Taipei-Veterans General Hospital, and Elli Lilly. Dr. Shuu-Jiun Wang has served on the advisory boards of Pfizer, Allergan, and Elli Lilly Taiwan. He has received speaking honoraria from local companies (Taiwan branches) of Pfizer, Elli Lilly, Boehringer Ingelheim, and GSK. He has received research grants from the Taiwan National Science Council, Taipei-Veterans General Hospital, and Taiwan Headache Society.
Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome After Blood Transfusion
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 736–744, April 2014
How to Cite
Dou, Y.-H., Fuh, J.-L., Chen, S.-P. and Wang, S.-J. (2014), Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome After Blood Transfusion. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 736–744. doi: 10.1111/head.12319
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 100-2314-B-010-019-MY2, 100-2314-B-010-018-MY3
- Taipei-Veterans General Hospital. Grant Numbers: VGHUST102-G7-6-1, V102C-118, V102E9-001
- NSC support for Center for Dynamical Biomarkers and Translational Medicine, National Central University. Grant Number: NSC 101-2911-I-008-001
- Brain Research Center, National Yang-Ming University
- Ministry of Education, Aim for the Top University Plan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.