Funding: This work was supported by a Nationwide Children's Hospital Intramural Grant [Grant #278311; GL Heyer].
PedMIDAS-Based Scoring Underestimates Migraine Disability on Non-School Days
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1048–1053, June 2014
How to Cite
Heyer, G. L., Merison, K., Rose, S. C., Perkins, S. Q., Lee, J. M. and Stewart, W. C.L. (2014), PedMIDAS-Based Scoring Underestimates Migraine Disability on Non-School Days. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1048–1053. doi: 10.1111/head.12327
Conflicts of Interest: None.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Intramural. Grant Number: 278311
- 7The Headache Classification Subcommittee of the International Headache Society. The International Classification of Headache Disorders: 2nd edition. Cephalalgia. 2004;24(Suppl. 1):9-160.
- 8Comparing patient and parent recall of 90-day and 30-day migraine disability using elements of the PedMIDAS and an Internet headache diary. Cephalalgia. 2013; doi: 10.1177/0333102413508240., , , , .
- 9An Introduction to the Bootstrap. New York, NY: Chapman and Hall; 1993., .