Conflict of Interest: None.
Imploding and Exploding Migraine Headaches: Comparison of Methods to Diagnose Pain Directionality
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1010–1018, June 2014
How to Cite
Files, J. A., Schwedt, T. J., Mayer, A. P., David, P. S., Vargas, B. B., Chang, Y.-H., Hunt, M., Patel, S., Ko, M. G., Tozer, B. S., Burstein, R. and Dodick, D. W. (2014), Imploding and Exploding Migraine Headaches: Comparison of Methods to Diagnose Pain Directionality. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1010–1018. doi: 10.1111/head.12335
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2014 11:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- 11Headache Classification Committee, International Headache Society. The International Classification of Headache Disorders: 2nd edition. Cephalalgia. 2004;24(Suppl. 1):9-160.